Our town’s emergency communication system
Receive alerts about emergencies and, optionally, other important community information by signing up for our community notification system called RIDGEFIELD ALERTS.
Emergency Alerts are issued by police, fire, health and emergency management officials to provide you with actionable information to help protect lives and property. Emergency alerts are considered critical information and are provided to all subscribers. RIDGEFIELD ALERTS-enrolled residents during major events including weather, power outages, police and fire activity as well as health warnings and critical updates. Emergency alerts are targeted geographically to alert to residents in any affected neighborhood or area.
Community Alerts are available in the categories listed below. You can sign into your account at any time to activate or deactivate any or all community alerts.
- Public Safety (non-emergency)
- Information on current Public Health concerns
- Police & Fire occurrences that may be relevant to the public
- Emergency Management updates
- Public Works
- Current and upcoming road work & closures
- Power outage updates
- Current and upcoming projects in Ridgefield
- General Government
- Public Hearing & Town Meeting notices
- Town meeting results
- Noteworthy Board of Selectmen Meeting Votes
- Pertinent local government information
- Town Building closures
- Town Events
- Information on major events going on in Ridgefield
Sign Up Here
This system will only work with your participation.
Help us to keep your families safer and more informed.